Only one entity is spawned to a block, but not over a block in + coordinate direction.

Started by trufflepho on

Topic category: Help with modding (Java Edition)

Last seen on 08:37, 14. May 2024
Joined May 2024
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Only one entity is spawned to a block, but not over a block in + coordinate direction.
Tue, 05/14/2024 - 06:13 (edited)

First of all, please understand that I am a beginner in MCreator 2024.1 and use a translator.

The attached picture is the procedure and entity properties that I created to implement the function.

I wanted to make a water bottle decoration that I could install under the trapdoor as well, and I wanted to implement it as an entity. So I wanted to make it so that only 1 entity is summoned on top of a block like item frame.

The problem is as follows.
We have implemented a function that only summons one above the block and also summons under trapdoor or slabs, but the entity is not newly recalled in the + coordinate direction.

Perhaps not only just above the right-clicked block, but also x-1 and z-1 of the coordinates where the entity will be recalled (y+1 of right-clicked coordinates), if the entity exists.
Referring to the picture, the parts marked in red and blue seem to be the entity subpoena condition detection range.

Because of this, it is possible to summon continuously when installed in the -coordinate direction, but it is recalled across one block in the +coordinate direction.

I want to find a way to solve this problem.

Additionally, I also want to know how to have entities summon looking only east when they are recalled. (How to have all entities summon looking in the same direction like item frame)

I found several posts with Googling, but I couldn't find a way for the entity to be summoned to look in one direction.

https://imgur.com/a/to4Jluj

Edited by trufflepho on Tue, 05/14/2024 - 06:13